Google+
Loading...

Tutorial: Anecdotal Comments for Learning Skills with Google Forms


A few weeks ago, I posted the steps to creating a Google Form for gathering anecdotal observations about learning skills.  

When I wrote the initial post, I hadn't yet started writing my report cards.  I can now honestly say that because of this Google Form, I had so much evidence to pull from that, for the first time ever, writing my learning skills comments did not make me want to pull my hair out!

I've had a few requests for a video tutorial and now that my reports are done, I found the time to put one together.  

I hope it helps and please post any questions in the comments below.




Below is a link to a Google Site I’ve created.  It houses the form discussed in this post as well as many other samples of Google Forms that can be used to take your assessment practices into the 21st century.  


voice-to-text 7452624888874802839

Post a Comment

Home item
There was an error in this gadget

Share and +1 on Google+

Follow by Email

Tweetin' About:

Popular Posts

Recent Comments