Google+
Loading...

Google Docs Comments Can Have Formatting

I just love it when my students teach me things!

At the start of this year, I taught my students to make their thinking visible using the Comment feature in Google Docs.  Each time a student reflects on their own work with a comment, I am notified with an email.  Today, I got an email that looked like this:



I called Jonas up to my desk and asked him why he was making such a strange comment.  He proudly explained that he was showing me how to use basic formatting in a Google Doc comment.

I was amazed!

Here's how to add in the formatting.












I found out that this also works in Google Plus comments.


Thanks Jonas!

google plus 850811413748643722

Post a Comment

Home item
There was an error in this gadget

Share and +1 on Google+

Follow by Email

Tweetin' About:

Popular Posts

Recent Comments